• Heat a sauté pan with a little butter over medium. When melted and sizzling lay the blintzes in SEAM SIDE DOWN. Allow to brown 2- 3 minutes. Turn over and brown the other side. Serve.
• Dress the salad.
• During dinner warm the crisp in the oven at 350 for 10 -25 minutes or until just bubbling.
|8 A.M. There is something about morning light and warm bread.|
Meal 2: Asparagus Bisque, White Whole Wheat Knots, Cassoulet
• Warm the bean casserole in the oven at 300 for 20 minutes or until just warmed.
• Add the rolls to the oven for 5 minutes to heat.
• Heat the soup on the stovetop.
|My honey workin' it.|