The Passover Menu
Meal 1: Sweet and Sour Meatball Fricassee, Adulterated Potato Cakes, Chic Pea Salad
• Heat the potato cakes in the oven at 350° for 10 minutes.
• Carefully remove the meatballs (or their vegetarian counterparts) from the container and transfer the sauce to a sauce pan. Heat and thin a little if necessary. Add the meatballs and simmer to heat through.
• Serve the chic peas at room temp.
Meal 2: Matzoh Ball Soup, Wild Watercress and Chioggia Beet Salad, Coconut Macaroons
• Heat the soup on the stovetop and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
• Dress and serve the salad.
• Enjoy the macaroons.