Meal 1: Escarole and Baby Lima Bean Soup, Macaroni with Roasted Red Pepper and Chevre Sauce, Spinach and Radish Salad
• Warm the soup in a sauce pot being careful to not overcook the escarole. It should retain more body than say, spinach.
• Warm the mac casserole in the oven at 350° for about 15 minutes. Garnish with a little grated cheese if you like.
• Dress the salad and serve.
Meal 2: Chicken or Bean and Leek Pot Pie with Biscuit Top, Glazed Carrots, Oatmeal Raisin Bar
• Warm the pot pie in the oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until just hot. Stir, add the biscuit(s) and heat for 5 minutes more and serve.
• Heat the carrots in a sauté pan with a little butter. Add an ounce or two of water and stir to allow the steam to warm the carrots through. Add a dash or two of water as necessary. Simmer until the carrots are hot and the liquid clings to the carrots. Adjust the seasoning with S & P and serve.
• Cookie Bar! Dessert.