Meal 1: Watercress and Chic Pea Curry, Fresh Naan, Brown Basmati with Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
• Warm the curry in a saucepot.
• Warm the naan in the oven or in a dry, hot pan.
• Fold the pumpkin seeds into the rice and serve at room temp.
Meal 2: Savory Rhubarb and Chevre Bread Pudding, Mixed Green Salad, Braised Green Lentils
• Heat the lentils in a sauce pan with some water and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes or until tender. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Finish with some milk or cream or parmesan if you like.
• Warm the bread pudding very gently in the oven at no more than 300° until warmed, and cheese is softened.
• Dress and serve the salad.