Meal 1: Big Fat Sweet Potato and Bean Burrito, Welden Farm Spinach Salad, Sunflower & Pumpkin Seed Cookies
• Warm the burrito in the oven at 350° for about 10 minutes, until heated through. Or a quick zap in the microwave will work too.
• Dress and serve the salad.
• Cookie for dessert –Sweet Valentine’s Day to you!
Meal 2: Zuppa di Marina di Cioggia, Roasted Red Pepper and Chevre Fougasse, Grilled Broccoli
• Warm the fougasse in the oven at 300° for 5- 10 minutes until slightly warmed.
• Heat the broccoli for 5 minutes in the oven, or quickly in a sauté pan with a little olive oil and then a splash of water.
• Heat the soup in a sauce pan and serve.