White Beans and Roasted Red Pepper Stew and Authentic Chili
Meal 1: White Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Stew, Welden Farm Spinach Salad, Savory Brown Rice Pudding
• Heat the pudding in the oven at 350° for 10 minutes, but do not let it get too hot.
• Warm the stew on the stovetop. Thin it if necessary and adjust the seasoning.
• Dress the salad and serve.
Meal 2: Three Bean or Shredded Beef Chili, Lonesome Stone Mill Cornmeal Broa, Roasted Winter Squash & Red Onions with Pepitas
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Heat the chili on the stovetop.
• In a sauté pan heat a little butter or oil, over medium. Add and toss the squash/ onions until just heated through and the pepitas are beginning to toast or pop. 2-3 minutes. Add a finishing sprinkle of salt and serve. Alternately, you could just heat it in the oven at 350 for 5- 10 minutes.