Meal 1: Roasted Beet Borscht, Red Leaf Lettuce Salad with Kidney and Garbanzo Beans, and Spinach-Noodle Kugel
• Warm the kugel in the oven at 350° for 10 -15 minutes or until just warm.
• Heat the soup on the stovetop, but do not let it boil.
• Dress the salad and enjoy.
Meal 2: Crumble-Top Root Vegetable Pot Pie, Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Pumpkin, and Potato-Garlic Rolls
• Heat the pot pies in the oven at 350° for 10 – 15 minutes or until just starting to bubble. Add the crumble topping and heat for 3-5 minutes more.
• Heat the whipped sweets/ pumpkin in a sauce pan with a pat of butter and a splash of milk or other substitute. Stir to heat through and serve. A microwave would also do the job nicely.
• Warm the rolls, and serve!