Meal 1: Spinach and Chevre Cannelloni in Heirloom Tomato Sauce, Seeded Whole Wheat Knots, Cannellini with Sun Dried Tomato, Lemon Zest, and Feta
• Heat the sauce on the stovetop. And then pour over the cannelloni. Bake in the oven at 400° for 10 minutes or until warm.
• Warm the knots.
• Enjoy the bean salad at room temp.
Meal 2: TVP or Prairie Fire Farm Pork Sloppy Joes on Challah Rolls, Classic Macaroni Salad, & Napa Cabbage Cole Slaw
• Split the rolls and warm them in the oven or toaster. Warm the Joe mix on the stovetop. Thin it with very little water if necessary. Eat open face or as the classic sandwich.
• Serve the pasta salad chilled.
• ADD SALT to the slaw and toss it, then serve. Salt was omitted from this dish to prevent wateriness in transport/ storage.