Meal 1: Black Eyed Pea & Collard Greens Stew, Sweet Potato Oven Fries, Corn Bread Squares
• Heat the stew on the stovetop. Allow to simmer for a minute or two.
• Heat the fries in the oven, about give it 5-10 minutes at 350.
• Warm the corn bread in the oven too. It should only take 3-5 minutes. Serve with butter and some honey too!
Meal 2: Grilled Vegetarian or Beef Koftas, Israeli Cous Cous Salad, Moroccan Chic Peas
• Warm the koftas in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes with a foil lid. Heat until just warmed.
• Heat the chic peas on the stove top or in a microwave.
• Serve the cous cous at room temp.