Meal 1: Bok Choi with Tofu and Garlic Sauce, Fried Rice, and Egg Drop Soup
• Warm the soup gently on the stove top. Do not let it boil.
• Get a sauté pan very hot. Add some oil and then the rice. Stir to heat and fry. You may add a splash of water to the pan.Place the cooked rice on a serving plate.
• Return the pan to the heat. Let it get hot. Add a little more oil then the vegetables drained of their liquid. Stir and cook 1 minute. Shake the sauce and tofu very vigorously and pour into the hot pan with the veggies. Stir or toss until the sauce thickens - about 1 minute. Serve and eat immediately.
Meal 2: Dal Makhani, Curried Potatoes with Spinach, Biryani
• Warm the curry and dal in separate pans. You will need to thin the dal with water and then adjust the seasoning.
• Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to heat it through.