Meal 1: Parsnip Soup, Roasted Beets w/ Walnuts and Chevre, Fresh Spinach Salad
• Heat the soup on the stovetop. Thin it if you like but be sure to adjust the seasoning if necessary.
• Serve the beet salad at room temp.
• Dress and serve the spinach.
Meal 2: Potato and Kale Croquettes, French Lentils w/ Homemade Bacon Lardons (or not), Braised Cabbage and Carrots
• Warm the croquettes on a cookie tray or in their glassware in the oven at 325° for about 15 minutes.
• Warm the lentils gently on the stove top. Add a little water if necessary and stir. Optional - When hot, finish with some butter, a splash of cream, or shaved Parm-Reggiano if you like.
• Warm the cabbage like the lentils. Gently, on the stove top. Top with a pat of butter and fresh black pepper if you like.