Meal 1:Shredded Pork Empanadas with Mixed Greens and Black Bean Rice
· Heat the empanadas in the oven at 350° for 10-15 minutes, or until hot.
· Warm the rice in a microwave, or quickly in a sauté pan with a little oil and a splash of water..
· Dress and serve the greens.
Meal 2: Organic Penne Bolognese, Semolina Loaves, & White Beans with Kale
· Warm the bread in the oven.
· Heat sauce in a sauté pan. Then, rinse the pasta in a strainer, shake and add to the warmed sauce in the pan. Heat through on the stovetop for a minute or two.
· In another pan heat a little olive oil. Add the beans and sauté them to heat them through. Add a little fresh black pepper. Alternately enjoy them at room temp.