Meal 1: Dreamfarm Chevre Ravioli with Eggplant & Porcini Sauce, Roasted Marina di Cioggia Squash and Red Pepper Fougasse
· Heat the squash in the oven at 400° , with a foil or glass lid for 10 -15 minutes until warm.
· Warm the fougass for 5- 10 minutes in the same oven.
· On the stovetop, heat the sauce and thin with a little olive oil and a splash or water. Add the ravioli and gently simmer them 3-4 minutes in the sauce, stirring delicately or tossing once or twice. Serve with some freshly grated Romano type cheese and red wine if you have it!
Meal 2: White bean Stew with Kale (and Homemade Sausage), Whole Wheat Knots, Mixed Greens
· Warm the stew on the stovetop. Thin if necessary and adjust the seasoning. Heat till just warm and don’t over-cook the Kale.
· Warm the knots in the oven.
· Dress the salad and serve.