The 608 CSK
February 21, 2017
Meal 1: Fresh Spinach and Chevre Pizza, Baby Limas in Garlic Oil, Beet/Kumquat Salad
· Heat the pizzas in 425° oven for 7-12 minutes. Allow the spinach to wilt and the flatbread to toast without getting overcrisp ( unless that's how you like it).
· Heat some olive oil in a saute pan. When the oil is heated but not quite shimmering, add the beans and toss. Serve when heated and fragrant. Add only a little water or broth if necessary.
· Toss the beets and kumquats with their dressing and season.
Meal 2: Caribbean Sweet Potato Chowder, Broa, Spinach Salad
· Warm the soup gently. Adjust the S & P.
· Warm the Portuguese fisherman's corn bread.
· Dress the Salad