Meal 1: Fougasse of Cauliflower, Roasted Red Pepper, and Chevre, Summercrisp and Frissee Salad, Giardiniera.
· Warm the fougasse on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350° for 10 -15 minutes to just warm through and crisp up a little bit.
· The Giardiniera is a live, fermented pickle. Serve it chilled. Reserve the brine to use in a salad dressing, or drink as a probiotic or simply discard. I prefer this pickle fiery, but this batch is mild. Add red pepper flakes if you like it hot too.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Stuffed Napa Cabbage, Stir-Fried Cauliflower "Rice", Cucumber and Tofu Salad
· Warm the cabbage slightly in a microwave first. Add a drop of water to the dish to expedite the process. Finish by warming at 325° for 10 - 20 minutes, depending on share size, in the oven. Alternately you could warm these in a steamer for 5-8 minutes.
· Heat some oil in a saute pan until very hot. Add the shredded vegetables and stir fry for a couple of minutes. The cauliflower pieces should brown a bit and cook through. 2-4 minutes should do it. Larger shares might want to break the task into two batches to get a good hot stir fry on the vegetables. Season with a little salt or soy sauce. Garnish with a little extra sesame oil if you have it.
· Serve the cuke salad at room temp.