Meal 1: Roasted Tomato Pizza w/ Rustic Pesto, Summercrisp Lettuce Salad, Chick Peas w/ Green Beans and Pickled Red Onion
• Heat the pizza on a cookie sheet in the oven at 400 for about 7 minutes, or until melty and sizzly!.
• Serve the chick peas at room temp.
• Dress and serve the salad greens.
Meal 2: Mediterranean Grilled Zucchini Stew, Eggplant with Sweet Corn and Mint, Israeli Cous Cous Salad
• Heat the stew gently and allow to come to a simmer.
• Allow the couscous to come up to room temp and then gently fold in the roasted tomato on top. Alternately, heat the dish in a saute pan with a little oil and then a splash of water.
• To finish the eggplant, first remove the mint and chevre from the dish. Remove the mint leaves from their stem and chop coarsely. Heat some oil in a saute pan and add the eggplant and corn. Saute for a minute or two. Add salt and pepper and a little more oil if necessary. Add the mint and toss once or twice. Break up and fold in the chevre and serve immediately.