Meal 1: Matzoh Ball Soup, Spinach and Potato Croquettes, Mixed Greens Salad
• Warm soup the stovetop. Allow to simmer for a few minutes to allow the balls to heart through.
• Heat the croquettes at 350 in the oven on a cookie sheet. Allow 12-15 minutes to heat through.
• Serve and dress the salad.
Meal 2: Chic Peas w/ Tomato and Eggplant, Shredded Carrot Salad, Roasted Potatoes w/ Turmeric and Cumin.
• Warm the stew gently on the stovetop.
• Heat the potatoes in the oven. Spreading them onto a cookie sheet will speed the process and facilitate crisping.
• Serve the salad at room temp. .