• Warm the calzones in the oven, on a cookie sheet, at 350° for about 10 minutes, or until hot and a little crispy.
• Dress the greens.
• Serve the onion salad at room temp.
Meal 2: Shredded Beef and/or Black Bean Tacos, Arroz Amarillo , Latin Cole Slaw
• Heat the beef and/ or beans in a sauce pot until bubbly and a slightly thickened. Warm the tortillas in the microwave, in a dry sauté pan, or if you are a real pro, on an open gas burner. Make 3 tacos per person and garnish with a little yogurt or cheese if you like.
• Heat the rice salad in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to steam it through.
• Serve the slaw chilled. It’s good on the tacos too.
|Spice Combination for the Bananna Leaf Roasted Beef|