Meal 1: Carrot Bisque, Apple Crisp, Roasted Cauliflower
• Warm the soup on the stovetop.
• Heat the crisp in the oven at 350 for 10 -25 minutes depending on the share size. Reserve for dessert.
• Heat the cauliflower in the oven too. Transfer to a cookie sheet for best results and bake about 10 minutes until heated and sizzling a little.
Meal 2: Vegetable and Lima Bean Pot Pie, Baguette, Summercrisp Lettuce Salad
• Reserve the crumble topping for the pot pie and heat at 350 for 15 – 30 minutes depending on share size. When heated,and maybe bubbling at the edges, add the topping and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
• Warm the bread and dress the salad.