The 608 CSK
April 30, 2019
Meal 1: Sweet Potato Noodle Pad Thai w. Shredded Egg and Spring Vegetable Stir-fry
· Remove the shredded egg from atop the sauce and reserve.
· Warm the sauce briefly in a microwave.
· Rinse the noodles in a colander and drain very, very well.
· Heat a little oil( some of the fat from the meat sauce is great) in a non stick pan. When hot, carefully add the drained noodles. They will splatter loudly - be strong! Stir and fry until they go from cloudy to clear. Larger shares should work in batches. Add the sauce and stir to combine and heat through. Transfer to a serving platter.
· Reheat the pan with a little more oil. Add the veggies and stir fry for 1-2 minutes to wilt and brighten the veggies. Add the egg, toss, serve atop the noodles and serve.
Meal 2: Wild Leek Pizza, Baby Lime Bean and Roasted Red Onion Pan Roast, Blue Moon Mixed Greens Salad.
· Preheat the oven to 400°
· Unwrap the pizza and spread the shredded cheese evenly atop them. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and maybe just browning.
· Heat a little olive oil in a pan over medium ( or cook some bacon/pancetta pieces) in a saute pan. When heated, add the beans gently stir. Allow to heat through and serve.
· Dress the salad.